Sunday, December 14, 2014

Land

















'Land' is a collaboration project which I am currently undertaking, it is a project I am passionate about and one which needs people's opinions and ideas. This is why I have created this blog, to open up the collaboration to the wider public, to allow everyone to have a say and to develop the project further. 

'Land' is about England's land ownership, a project where I investigate the history of land ownership, current projects associated with changing ownership and the opinions of the people living across England. 

The project is still in the early stages, and is one which is becoming an ongoing project. So far I have lightly researched and visited places which I already know to have interesting ownership which is either private or public. 'Bantham 2014' is the first in-depth piece I have created in collaboration with Gemma Carson, a fine art student. There has already been opinions given in response to the initial research me and Gemma have undertaken by anonymous collaborators . This is where the blog comes into the project, by using the blog as the hub where the public and collaborator's opinions are brought together. Encouraging the debate over land ownership in England. 









No comments:

Post a Comment